• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Winter project Triumph Tiger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foureyessa

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
I blew the sprag clutch on my Triumph Tiger and have not been able to get enough cash together to complete the repair.
I paid for half the parts and then changed jobs and now find myself unable to repair this great bike. It would make a great winter project for someone with the means to carry out this repair or if you have the cash available and prefer to let someone else do the work you could be riding one of the best long range dualies around.
The bike is a 1995 Steamer just over 100K kms on the clock. The inside of the engine is very clean. I had the rear shock done shortly before the sprag clutch expired, as well as new chain and rear pads as well.
I would consider a swop for a 250 or larger street legal dirt bike or to sell it. I have been told to ask for around R 15 000.00 other wise I should just keep it and do the work when my finances improve, but it is a great bike that deserves to be ridden and I need transport so I am putting this out there and will see what comes of it.
Thanx