• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN: '11 GasGas 300EC Six-Days w/ Rekluse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Gas Gas (all models)
My Gas Gas 300EC Six-Days '11 bike is up for sale. I'm selling her to have a deposit on a adventure bike, since I'm not using her to her potential (I like cruising along dirt roads, I'm not a fan of heavy technical rides and hate rocks...), and that is a waste of money. She is in very good condition, I was her second owner (I bought her in February 2013).

She has a Vapor trip computer installed, with temperature and wheel sensor. She also has a brand new, fully adjustable, Rekluse Core EXP clutch (this is the proper version, which I had imported, so its not a "made to fit" clutch) - I have only had 3 or 4 rides since the clutch was installed, so its not even worn in properly. She also has a set of brand new Mitas Tires, front and rear. She has radiator braces, a FMF Q-Stealth Exhaust, Ohlins Rear shock and Marzocchi front forks. Galfer rotors front and rear, with a extended rear break fluid reservoir. I've also installed Hyde protection for her front disc, an alluminium disc gaurd for the rear. She is properly jetted for Pta, and has always been a one kick to start beauty. She has a VERY light hydraulic clutch, with the adjustable slave cylinder for the Rekluse. She has a 6-speed gearbox, capable of reaching break neck speeds in the blink of an eye, but also has the ability to cross very steep and technical sections with ease (This is where the Rekluse clutch really shines).

She is a 2-Stroke, but with the power delivery of a 4-Stroke, capable of delivering power at very low RPM - and LOTS AND LOTS of power mid and high band. Her power is not to be underestimated....

My asking price is [WITHDRAWN]

Included extras:
1 x Pair of Fox pants.
2 x Tops.
1 x Pair of gloves.
1 x Pair of boots. (Fly Kinetik, with moulded soles.)
A bunch of extras, like Carb needles & jets, manuals, spare steering lock key ect...