• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***Withdrawn***KTM 950 Adventure R 52k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy 950

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
2006 KTM 950 Adventure, 92 000km. Most of this was done on my 70km daily commute up and down the N7. Some scratches and the front rim has a few dings. Nothing has been re-sprayed or covered up. The headlight fuse holder in the fuse box was damaged but bypassed with an external fuse holder. This bike hasn't seen a lot of dirt since I got the 300 XC-W.

The bike is still financed, which should make financing a bit easier than a private deal.

Full canisterectomy, EPC, SAS removal etc and all factory recalls and fixes have been carried out. The bike was serviced regularly (every 5000km from 60 000 on) Water pump seal and shaft replaced at around 60 000km.
I will take this bike to Cairo tomorrow, it was meticulously maintained. I'm keeping the centre stand, but I'll throw in a luggage plate and a brand new Heidi back tyre.

New sprockets (KTM), X-ring chain and rear brake pads, new battery.
All original parts available, as well as the service book with all services recorded. Sold with spare key and manual.

R 52k

Extras

Facet 40171 fuel pump
  SW Motech heated grips
  Dashboard mounted  Touratech GPS bracket
  Crash bars
  Touratech high mudguard conversion
  Charging/Jumpstart point
  Bosson exhausts
  Hyde headlight protector
  Extended cam chain tensioner bolts

Attachments