Woef, woef.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hond

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Hi there, this is hond. Nothing special about this hond, except that I am way past my "best before" date, looks like a pedigree plaasbrak with a bit of windhond bloed in the distant past to give that special ribbetjies in die wind look. Jip, that's me, streamline but unfortunately with lots of scars to show from being around the block once or twice. The scars are mainly from emergency landings on good old Nam gravel roads. Last time the vet checked me out, he reckoned I have in excess of 70% dust in my blood and I am past rehabilitation. So, I guess I'll keep on doing what I like best, riding gravel roads with my boney. Oops, before I forget, my territory is roughly from the Orange to the Kunene river in that little country they call Nam. We speak Namlish here and a little bit of German too. German is actually very easy and all you need to know is how to say "Kein k@k" and they will understand you. Easy, but that is a topic for later.

Ok, no respectable dog sniff that much on the first day. Your turn now.