www.dualsportmaps.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigalo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Ok,

So I've been using DualSportMaps on my android for couple of montsh now, and see there are no reference of if here yet. So, here goes:

I'ts been developed by a DS rider in the states, for DS riders. Android only. I'ts a paid for app in the app store. $20. Well worth it. It has 2 parts to it: The web site where you can upload your maps, do route planning, and post routes public. Free registration, no need for the $20. Then the android app, paid for, downloads the maps, cache the tiles, and do what we DS dudes want..... show where to go, where you are, and where not to go. You can download various maps from Google, MS, et el.

Site: www.dualsportmaps.com
How to and discussions on ADVRider: https://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17880155 Start reading at the beginning......

For low cost functionality it is perfect. On a side note, make sure you have a robust phone. I use my galaxy note in a aqua box, but the vibes is hard on the charging connector.

I've not post any maps public, since I'm not to into 'keeping track of every route'. It would be nice though if we could start sharing maps on this platform. It is very power full and use full for DS rider.

Well worth the $20 spend ( and a phone, old or new droid with GPS.)

Happy navigating  :ricky: