• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

X-Challenge bits + BMC filter FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxThePanda

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
Monumental farkling of the X underway. Got a standard headlight and front indicators for sale for R1400 (half the new price). For free you get the front mudguard and instrument pod (without the instruments) - so, basically, the font end of the bike. Feck it, you can have the standard 'tank' fairing side pieces as well - they've been on the shelf since I stuck the TT tank on.

(Disclaimer: The mudguard and pod were damaged and repaired before I got the bike - I didn't mind cause I had other plans for the beast - so these don't have massive value in and of themselves, but, well...).

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE! Now with BMW orange headlight cover included. How much would you expect to pay? Yes, that's right, THE SAME! That's the same money folks!

Got some uber dusty trips planned so I've just received a UNIFILTER and PRE in the mail, and the BMC air filter I stuck in there 6 months ago isn't needed any more: R350 (makes it a bit more vroom, just keep oiling it, and never buy an air-filter again).

Ian zero83-four4five5two10

(Cape Town)