• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha XTZ1200 Tenere accesories for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZS2BZ

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Rumbux Crashbars to fit XTZ1200 Super Tenere - R2000

Yamaha OEM Spotlight kit with wiring harness and switch, to fit XTZ1200- R2000

OEM Inner bags for Yamaha XTZ1200 panniers and top-box- R1000 for set.

Yamaha OEM Tankbag to fit XTZ1200- R500 DEAL PENDING "MZEE"

Leo Vince Titanium exhaust slip on to fit XTZ1200 (with DB breaker)- R2000 SOLD AND COLLECTED

Shark EVO2 flip up helmet (Mat Black) R2000 DEAL PENDING "PISTOLP911"

Scala Rider Q2 Headset with boom mike and charger - R2000 (this is currently fitted to the helmet, and I will sell both for R3500 as a combination)

Garmin Zumo 660 with all mounting hardware to fit XTZ1200 (windscreen mount) - R4000 DEAL PENDING "PISTOLP911"

Berick Adventure Riding suit (jacket size 54 and pants black) - R2500 for both

Nitro Racing airvent mesh jacket with back, shoulder and elbow protection (ideal for summer) size XL- R1000

Riding boots Gearne G-Adventure (very good condition) size 10/11- R1800

Rainsuite size XL (jacket pants, over gloves and over boots) - R600

Bike is sold, so I have no need or use for these items. All items are used but taken care of. At these prices, they are a give away compared to new.  Prices not neg.
I know these adds are worthless without pictures, but please feel free to email me should you be interested, and I will mail you photos of the items. I do not keep an eye on the forum constantly, so rather email me. Items are in Randburg GP. email zs2bz (@) mweb (dot) co (dot) za