trials weekend...SILLY B TRIES FIRST BACK FLIP BY FEMALE IN SA!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillystunt

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
HI.
this weekends trial camp was brilliant.
two days of nice people,nice food and great bikes.
it was the first time that i had to sit out an event and it was a very traumatic time,saturday morning was full of self pity and jeaulosy but
watching my wfe [sillyb] and her friend laughing and smiling soon made me pull myself toward myself.

i got the camera out and managed to take some really cool shots.it was the first time that i had used my camera in five weeks and i was really worried that the hand wouldnt cope.
unfotunately my right hand and arm has serious nerve damage resulting in my right hand not working from the wrist down,but with the help of a brace i have figured out a way to push the camera button down.

throttles cannot be operated yet,but its early days.
anyway back to the weekend,nice to see the other wild dogs,beemad,tulip,wobbles [yes  he sure was] beemer man.they were all great company and lunch was packed with good stories.

sunday afternoon a small trial event was held to see how the guys and gals had improved.
this is where things got crazy,sillyb [my wife] had spent most of sunday on a small bike,when her turn for the comp came around the female world champion and instructor for the weekend asked sillyb to ride the beta 270.
sillyb got to the first uphill section and thinking she was still on the underpowered bike ,opened the throttle AND instantly became airborne.

the 270 beta took off and got half way through a backflip before smashing to the ground,sillyb was still in the riding position,landing square on her back and out cold,miracualously apart from bruising she is none the worse for wear.yes i got the shot and its really scary.
my heart almost stopped when i realised she wasnt going to let go of the bike.
i now feel we may have to change our forum names............are they jinxed
i will contact adventure and ask him if he will post pix.
sillystunt

Attachments

• IMG_8715.JPG
    IMG_8715.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_8825.JPG
    IMG_8825.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Copy of IMG_8588.JPG
    Copy of IMG_8588.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_8530.JPG