RoadSide Assistance Database (Updated daily)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheldyn

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Here is the link:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-a1L5HwpessKvdv-U4zBUTis-Nqop1pUO3snmk-9NV0/edit?usp=sharing

Any person with the above link can edit this document.

Can I ask that everyone that added their name to list please confirm their details, especially the phone number. I will start sending some PMs to guys to ask them to confirm.

When adding info, please do the following:

1. Right-click to the left of the last person on the list and select "Insert 1 Below". That way all the formatting gets converted.
2. Enter the exact forum name. Make sure of uppercase letters and other punctuation marks. This makes it easier to PM you.
3. Please add spaces in your phone number (083 123 4567). Otherwise the software saves it as a number and the zero gets dumped.
4. Please don't try to delete things and do stupid stuff. I can just revert to the last version and I will then name and shame.
5. You are welcome to leave a comment in the document if you want to. Just right-click on the cell where you want the comment, then select "Insert Comment"

I added the guys that posted on this thread since Des 2015, but those that emailed a template obviously weren't added.

For persons wanting a PDF copy on your phone, click on the link above to open the database, then open the "File" menu and select "Download As" then "PDF document". It is easier to view it on your phone in PDF format. I attached the latest version in PDF format.

Thank you

Dirk Talma
[email protected]