The tale of transformation....a proudly South African story....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1100GS
Hi Guys

To start off , I would like to make it clear that I do not concider my project to be a "build" in the true sense of the word, seeing that I will not realy be "building" anything but rather take my bike apart and put it back together, while replacing some of the stock parts with some "pirate" parts..... ;D. I would merely like to share this (hopefully fairly short) journey of transformation with those of you who may be interested in viewing the pics. And as we know "transformation" is very important in this day and age, especially in South Africa  :thumleft:

At this stage my intention is not to do a helluva lot to the bike cosmetically but rather to beef it up with an aftermarket front end, extended shaft/swingarm, etc, etc. I will polish her nails and powder her nose sometime in the future. Respect and hats off to all the Dogs out there who shared their builds.... your attention to detail and craftsmanship is amazing! My project will not match the previously posted threads, however, I hope some of you find it entertaining...........here goes........