Last minute weekend trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Looking for takers for a last minute weekend bike trip

I have been badly dropped at the last minute by a group that I planned a very different weekend away for, but I still have the accommodation booked and need to make use of it. SOOOO, the obvious conclusion is, BIKE TRIP!!!

Where to: Verlorenkloof Estate (Between Machadodorp and Lydenburg).

What's Included: Dinner tomorrow and Saturday Night, and Brunch on Sunday. There is a Restaurant/Coffee shop on site for other meals, and self-catering facilities in the accommodation. We will also have a presentation on the archaeology of the area, by the owners of the resort.

Most importantly - Bike riding plans: Those that can get off early enough on Friday, can meet me at 13:30 at Loskop Dam, and join me on back roads ride from there, via Tonteldoos, then Dullstroom, to the estate. Alternatively, just meet us there. Check in from 15:00. Then on Saturday, I will be taking a ride from Verlorenkloof, via Pilgrims rest to Potluck Boskombuis on the Blyde River Canyon. Some gravel will be included on this route….

Sunday, after brunch, we can then all ride together, on a dirt road from Verlorenkloof, that joins the road between Dullstroom and Belfast, about 10km outside of Dullstroom.

Who is keen to join? Message me or call ****Deleted by moderator****

There are 3 twin rooms, and 1 Double available (8 pax max) @ R1400.00pp/Sharing (Includes 2 dinners, and Sunday Brunch)
Payments can be cash on arrival or EFT
Who is keen?