ADVENTURES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Like most of you I like chasing adventures , and making memories as this will be talking points when you cant go out and ride . I hope that I have many many more years of being able to go chase adventure .
What I do find strange is that so riders will go far to play on a dirt road , or for that sake ride all the way on a dirt road . to each his own . We have just returned from a magic trip into Lesotho , traversing many mountain passes with corners on top of corners , not a second to stop concentrating . It was just amazing .
Now last year we did a winter ride to Katse dam , had guys come up from East London to join , was a great ride , but the lead up to the trip was just as great as we all had to make sure we were kitted out properly to do a winter ride in possible minus temps . For them to join again is just to far , a days ride to join and a days ride home .
As its an adventure of note we are doing it again this year over the long weekend of 16 June , just this time we will ride to Mohale dam on Saturday , Oxbow Lodge on Sunday and home on the Monday .
We use Clarence as a base , only because there are plenty options for accommodation as well as restaurants .
If keen to test your winter kit as well as your endurance , you are welcome to join , you make your own bookings , join for the meet and greet on friday evening and ride together !
A passport is a must and the ability to maintain pace navigating mountain passes and plenty corners . Iced roads will be our roadblock in determining if we ride on or turn back .
Sounds like an adventure you would be part of , then join . 140-16 JUNE POLAR BEAR ADVENTURE