JUST ONE MORE .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Visiting a accessory shop full of nice kit is like letting a kid loose in a candy store when it comes to me . I am more or less sorted with my current kit set up , But I am looking for just one more piece , and therefor keep on going in to the store to view more kit , and then that nice jacket pops up and this and that . Price is what normally brings one back to realty .
I was in MotoMate the other day , wanting to refit a Oxford jacket that I had seen on a previous visit . Fitted it on and it was just to tight on the upper arms . Then saw this awesome Spidi H2 out jacket , it ticked the boxes and I got a bit of discount and the jacket went home with me .
For our first long ride on the new bike I bought myself a pair of spirit textile pants , they are a nice piece of kit , but I would like to match so I have been looking at a pair of Spidi pants , nothing available here so far , canget a pair overseas but this has its own problems with regard , sizing , shipping and duties . I have more or less sized myself and think I have that part sorted . but its the cost of shipping it here that has me back stepping , economy is via the post office , but they are not working so not keen to take that chance , DHL is 4 times the price .
Any advice on what to do ? Worth risking , and buying the pants and have it sent vie the post office? and then pay the duty and vat again ? price of pants in Germany R2400.00  add shipping 2900.00 , then duty and vat maybe anothe grand , so the pants cost me 4 k .
But I have asked and Spidi pants would be about 4.5 k here so I would save a bit , and have what looks like nice pants .