LETS TALK BOOTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Topic of which boot is best has been discussed more than once , But talking about the boot itself maybe not so much . I own 2 pairs , both A STAR , First pair is the COROSOL ADVANTURE BOOT & a pair of CRX . CRX just for short rides as they maybe just better that tekkie boots , and I SAY just as that about a good as they are , got them a a give away price .
The COROSOL on the other hand are great but being waterproof I find them very hot in summer , this has been confirmed in reviews . Spoke to my riding buddy , has owns a pair of BMW touring boots , not the heavy adventure ones , also waterproof , and commented the same , very hot in summer . So my question is is there a good boot to buy , that ticks most boxes , and dont par boil your feet , or does one just except and wear the boots , as they are safe?
full MX boot could be cooler , but not as comfortable , and when on trips , sometime you are required to do some walking , so the boots have to be comfortable to walk in , be water proof , just in case , and not be tooo hot for our conditions .
And then , ( question asked before ) pant in or out? now some boots have a huge shin plate and pant cant go over , so has to be in , but this also has its problems , can bite when snugging up the boot clips .
Pant in just looks a bit sort of redneck . but no clear indication , some do some dont . I think it could also be dew to pant length. I cant find of the shelf pants that has the knee guards on the knees , made for very tall guys . have to have the pant modified to fit . and that adds to the cost .