Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Where to service 2019 ATAS?  (Read 424 times)

Offline jalize

• Puppy
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Where to service 2019 ATAS?
« on: January 27, 2019, 07:53:40 pm »
I do have a new 2019 ATAS with almost 1000km on the clock and is due for it's first service.

Where do I take it in Pretoria for the best service?

Please help.

Online BikerJan

Re: Where to service 2019 ATAS?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 09:11:06 am »
I have taken my bike for it's 12 000 km service at Honda Centurion. Will let you know how it went.

So far it was good, got a loan bike with very friendly service when I booked the bike in this morning!

The following users thanked this post: jalize

Online BikerJan

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 08:45:25 am »
Morning Jalize, you can take your bike to Honda Centurion, speak to Jacque, he is the new bike sales manager, and very competent. I also had a long chat with their mechanic, whom is very knowledgeable and committed. Overall I were very happy with the service I received.

The service booking people and spares department remains a bit of a problem, but my problem was resolved by Jacque and the mechanic without issues.

The following users thanked this post: jalize

Offline jalize

• Puppy
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 07:48:22 pm »
Morning Jalize, you can take your bike to Honda Centurion, speak to Jacque, he is the new bike sales manager, and very competent. I also had a long chat with their mechanic, whom is very knowledgeable and committed. Overall I were very happy with the service I received.

The service booking people and spares department remains a bit of a problem, but my problem was resolved by Jacque and the mechanic without issues.

Thanks BikerJan

I bought my ATAS with them and am glad that their services are also good. Thanks for your feedback I will make an appointment with them.

Kind Regards

Offline jalize

• Puppy
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 08:15:27 pm »

Thanks BikerJan

I bought my ATAS with them and am glad that their services are also good. Thanks for your feedback I will make an appointment with them.

Kind Regards

Some feedback on my first service of my ATAS DCT

I took your advice BikerJan and book my ATAS in for it's first service (1000km).  Phoned 2 days before for the booking and organised with Jacques a loan bike. On my arrival was quickly helped by by the service booking people. Went to Jacques and got an ATAS DCT for a loan bike :biggrin: :biggrin:.
When bike was serviced got a phone call to pick up the bike. Service is also well priced.

I'm also very happy with the overall experienced and service. Will use them definitely in future.

Thanks again BikerJan for the recommendation.

Jalize

Online BikerJan

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 12:02:42 pm »

Thanks BikerJan

Kind Regards

Some feedback on my first service of my ATAS DCT

I took your advice BikerJan and book my ATAS in for it's first service (1000km).  Phoned 2 days before for the booking and organised with Jacques a loan bike. On my arrival was quickly helped by by the service booking people. Went to Jacques and got an ATAS DCT for a loan bike :biggrin: :biggrin:.
When bike was serviced got a phone call to pick up the bike. Service is also well priced.

I'm also very happy with the overall experienced and service. Will use them definitely in future.

Thanks again BikerJan for the recommendation.

Jalize

I am glad your experience with them was also good!