Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: On Line Licence Renewal  (Read 372 times)

Offline Kenzogs

On Line Licence Renewal
« on: July 01, 2020, 08:25:19 am »
Hi.

Has anyone used Licence ZA to try and renew their licence on-line? Stuck in Mozambique and I need to get a GP licence renewed.

I have registered, registered my bike that is due, signed the mandate (ever tried signing with a mouse??), and now what? I expected to receive an invoice so that I could pay and have my licence delivered to a friend in Jo'burg.

I am now getting a bit bit worried about paying if I do receive an invoice as I worry if the licence will in fact be delivered.

Anyone with previous experience of Licence ZA??
You can never get lost - you just reach a different destination.
Every road has to lead somewhere - even if it is a dead-end.

Offline ClimbingTurtle

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW (all models)
  • Give It Horns - Save Our Rhino's
    • Majita Tool Supplies
Re: On Line Licence Renewal
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 08:55:59 am »
I assume you mean the disc on the bike and not the card in your wallet.....?

Licence disk renewal has been pushed out by somemonths - my car was due end of March, they gave me until end August with no penalties - I have done it now, and the new disc is valid until 31/08/2021....

www.majita.co.za - we sell tools!

"And if I knew I was going to be this thirsty, I would have drunk more last night"

2010 R1200GS Adventure SOLD - 2007 BMW G650x  - 2001 F650GS Dak SOLD - 1981 XT500 - 1980 XT500 - Gone to Mud Island for a better life with Roadcat the Lordly, Keeper of the Mead...!

Offline ClimbingTurtle

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
    • Majita Tool Supplies
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 08:56:40 am »
Another thing - where is the bike registered? What province?

"And if I knew I was going to be this thirsty, I would have drunk more last night"

2010 R1200GS Adventure SOLD - 2007 BMW G650x  - 2001 F650GS Dak SOLD - 1981 XT500 - 1980 XT500 - Gone to Mud Island for a better life with Roadcat the Lordly, Keeper of the Mead...!

Offline KaTooMatt

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 11:51:44 am »

Licence disk renewal has been pushed out by somemonths - my car was due end of March, they gave me until end August with no penalties - I have done it now, and the new disc is valid until 31/08/2021....
Where did you renew your licence?

"These are not machines for the meek. Ride it like you stole it, cane it within an inch of its life. It will require a bunch of maintenance and generally tend to be, shall we say, harsh? It was bred for racing, after all. It will devour rear tires and its lust for fuel will astound you. It will suffer indifference and carelessness very poorly. Like heroin and Asian girls, it's not for everybody, but when you absolutely, positively, GOTS to beat every m*****f****** in the race, accept no substitu

Offline ClimbingTurtle

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
    • Majita Tool Supplies
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 12:03:47 pm »

Where did you renew your licence?

Closest Post Office (Farrarmere, Benoni for me)- they are all open to licence disks since early June - and no fines for paying late.....

Offline bud500

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 12:21:27 pm »
Yeah, all vehicle licenses that expired in lockdown have been extended to end August.
May the bridges I burn light the way...

Offline blackbird

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 03:03:13 pm »
Hi.

Has anyone used Licence ZA to try and renew their licence on-line? Stuck in Mozambique and I need to get a GP licence renewed.

I have registered, registered my bike that is due, signed the mandate (ever tried signing with a mouse??), and now what? I expected to receive an invoice so that I could pay and have my licence delivered to a friend in Jo'burg.

I am now getting a bit bit worried about paying if I do receive an invoice as I worry if the licence will in fact be delivered.

Anyone with previous experience of Licence ZA?? I use them for all company fleet and personal. 2days after paid courier guy delivers. One thing i have trouble with is being the proxy for all some compay licenses stop personal until all paid. They do all provinces.
Jaag en vat kanse, moenie indruk nie, die boek is klaar geskryf!