Rideable Railway Service Roads - Track Library

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Kymco (all models)
I know a lot of WDs love riding railway service roads.

A while ago I started to work on making a consolidated track library of railway service roads I had ridden.

Blazes also kindly sent me some tracks that filled in a few gaps out East in the Kempton/Rayton area.

So how about we kick off a project ?

So if you folk can contribute tracks I can merge them into the consolidated library that can just keep growing with contributions.

Attached is my/Blazes contribution as a kickoff .

<<< Please post your tracks in this thread >>>

I have left out tar roads that run along railways, such as the N4 out to Groot Marico - those are no fun, and are not to me service roads  :(

It would help me a lot if you only posted the tracks along the railways, and edited out the bits that are already in the library and away from the tracks

20090904 <<<< 264Km and Counting >>>>
20090916 <<<< 294Km and Counting >>>>  Added some tracks along Bronkhorspruit - eMalahleni (Witbank) line
20090924 <<<< 319Km and Counting >>>>  Added tracks from Bon Accord dam out west towards De Wildt
20091004 <<<< 350Km and Counting >>>> Added tracks from Blazes / Malibu - Rayton vicinity

Attachments

• AllServiceRoads_20091004.gpx
    141.3 KB · Views: 168