Jules's New Tenere

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I am the proud owner of a brand new Ruby Red XTZ660 Tenere

Picked her up today from Shimwells in Springs, They were Fantastic, The Fact that I have Yamaha's biggest dealer in the country 2km's down the road from me and I chose to buy my bike 70Kms away should tell you how good there service was!

The Deal was so good I managed to get loads of extras fitted,

The List so far  ;)
Raised Front Fender, Looks better and works better, I Have seen too many bikes go down in heavy mud from those hugger fenders.
Integrated Indicators front and rear, Awesome Mod, No Indicators on stalks, the fronts are built into the headlight and the rears into the tail/ Brake lights It works great and a lot less sticky out bits to worry about.  ;D
Bash Plate
Crash bars
Handle Bar Raisers
Fatbar Handlebar
Cycra Guards
Better offroad Pegs

Had a sweet ride home, Nice to get on a bike with 1km on the clocks and head home!
I did all the back roads home from Springs and made sure I did loads of acceleration and deceleration through the gears. Even found some mud this afternoon to get her dirty! (After I took the Pics)

Will get some D606's fitted once she is run in!

The biggest difference between the Ten and the KLR is how smooth it is, everything from gear changes to braking and acceleration is just Butter! (yes Butter not better!)

Wasn't sure if Red was the colour for me but in the flesh its stunning, Too many blues on the road already :)

Will look at aftermarket pipes down the road but for know I'm as happy as a swine in sewage!

Cant wait for morning!

Jules

Jten1.jpg

Jten2.jpg

Jten3.jpg

Jten4.jpg

Jten6.jpg

Jten8.jpg