Woman are so insensitive - bikeless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vellies

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki Djebel 250XC
So last night I put my CTX 200 on Gomboom after Blue Steel ragged me about my "top speed" or not. Watty said a Djebel could be just what I am looking for as I am looking for a bike that can go into the rough but at least be able to go to 110km on the tar without burning out the engin. This morning at 11h37 I strolled into Track & Tar just to see what is going on. Barton showed me these white and purple things. Next moement a guy walks in and 10 minutes later he gest my details where he can collect my bike. I've never been in the right place at the right time and today was my turn.

So tonight I am officially bikeless and my son is only too excited cos dad's getting a bike with footpegs for the passenger. When mom comes home he inofrms her with happiness in his little heart that dad sold his bike and should get his replacement on Thursday. The woman thought it wise to enquire with my son about the replacement's price only to strip her moer there and then over an extra R 4000. Women are soooo unfair. I am frail cos I am bikeless and she is as friendly as my uncle's bull the day we put shot him with the pellet gun on his balls.

Needless to say I will not be able to bring a bike home this Thursday.