KTM Grin Factor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostDOG

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Before I say much more about my first dirt ride, let me just give KTM Paulshof a BIG thumbs-up. They got my bike ready for me at 17H45 on Friday evening - in time for me to ride the newbie ride on sat.

NOW - hehehehe! It was with much butterflies in my stomach that I took the 950 on my first dirt outing. Nervously and cautiously i felt her out a bit when we left the tar. Almost immediately it became apparent that I could rely on KTM's offroad ability to be evident in the way she handles. I felt as though the bike handled very similar to my 300 EXC, the bloodline obviously runs deep in this bike. I was a little tentative on the standard Scorpion front, but that will soon be rectified so as to allow her a bit more reins.

"Pig-in-Sh1t" doesn't describe my joy!! I cant wait to let her run on dirty surfaces again!!

KTM service can get twice as bad as it currently is and I will still ride these machines - thorough breds I tell you! :D :D :D :D :D

Whoohooo!!!