Newbie strggles with info overload

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boertjie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Guys, I have scanned through the posted messages, but there are just too many. I have a few practical quessies... My mother always said I am just lazy... LOVY thinks I am ADHD, I get bored with too much to do.

1. Is there a way that I can mark anything that is older than ... lets say 1 week... as read so that it will not show me NEW all the time. Being a new member, there is just so much new that nothing stands out. I will still fish if I look for specifics... such as the rider tips.

2. Is there a way that one can view the list of members... I have a old buddy, which I know calls himself Wolfie, but is there a way that I can see whether he is a member? If it does not exist, maybe a member list of username, bike, region, posts, etc could be added?

3. Is there a way that one can ID fellow Wilddoggers on the road? Is there a logo etc that can be bought and stuck to my helmit or somewhere like that?

Boertjie wil graag weet.