• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1000 lumen LED lights that can be used as spots (12 volt) R990

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkolsa

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR200
Hi guys,

I have imported a few high brightness LED lights for use on bicycles.
However the original reason was to use them on my CRF230, as the roadkit after upgrade still had poor lighting.

I have been to Lesotho a few times & around the neighbourhood in the dark & once I used the LED light I realised what I have been missing.
Well, before my light was so bad I could'nt see clearly or 20+ metres ahead, now I can see really well many metres ahead (50-100m easily).

Have a look at my ad on Gumtree & let me know if you are interested.

https://durban.gumtree.co.za/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-bicycles-fitness-LED-Light-Bicycle-Headlamp-amazing-distance-brightness-NEW-W0QQAdIdZ293560447

These LED lights are designed for bicycles, however are equally well adapted to motorcycles.

They can be wired into the 12 volt system without any hassles & work really well.
I have seen many motorists covering their eyes when the bright LED crosses their path at an intersection or the like.
I am convinced this is a real alternative to the regular halogen lights on bikes. (spots , main or otherwise)

Any enquiries or questions welcome.

Products can be collected in Gillitts, KZN or mailed anywhere in SA. (extra cost)

Lights cost R990 for the complete kit in a box (no vat payable).

I have found out from the supplier that it is possible to order just the light, without the battery pack, charger & gift box.
It would work out at less than R990 per light however I would need to get proper info from the supplier, courier & customs offfice.
If there is any interest I can work out the price for the light only if it was to be wired into a motorcycle.