• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1998 Africa Twin 750 NEAT!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapow

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi there guys,

I'm doing my uncle a favour and advertising his Africa Twin here, he recently took delivery of his 990 and the buyer he had lined up for the twin fell through, so I thought I'd show it to you clowns.

It's a BEAUT of a 1998 Africa Twin 750, Red and White.  Meticulously cared for with quite a few extras, and only 34,500km on the clock.  He is 6,4ft so has raised the bike slightly.  Will be great for those of us 6ft and over.  Please see below for a list of extras:

Handlebar Risers
Trax Pannier brackets
Ceramic coated radiators and headers
Heavy duty rear spring
Arrow slip on
Excel front rim
High screen
Dual 12 volt USB plug
Dualsport tyres (only done one Baviaanskloof mission on them)
Oxford expandable tank bag included.
And more...

He needs to get rid of it but is in no rush, two insignificant scuffs on either side of the tank - but you'd have to look really hard to even notice.  Bike is exactly as described, will upload a photo or two as soon as the site allows me!  You will not find a better example of an Africa Twin out there, especially one you don't have to spend any money on.

Asking R50,000
Serious buyers please PM me and I can put you in touch with him right away, bike can also be viewed in Paarden Eiland by arrangement with him.