• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Helmets up for the taking - Airoh S4 (L) & Schuberth C2 (S)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McSpafter

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
I have two helmets that I am not allowed to use in Australia. I moved to Perth in 2011, and brought both helmets here with me. I have not used these helmets in the last 3 years and just recently bought myself a new bike... only to discover that without the Australian standards sticker they are no good here... Fines, demerit points and life insurance issues. Go figure.

Anyway, I bought the Airoh S4 in 2010 and used it about 4 or 5 times before selling my bike for my big move. The Schuberth C2 belongs to my wife. She used it (maybe) 2 or 3 times before we had kids.

Both helmets are in perfect condition.

The Schubert C2 is (perhaps was) probably the quietest helmet in the market, and they retail (ed) for around R8k.

Make me offers guys, I can't use them here but I'm sure someone can use them in SA.

They will go cheap.

Ps. I have someone flying to SA in the next couple of weeks, i.e. they will have to be collected in pta, or shipping from gauteng will apply.

Cheers

McS

Attachments

• IMG_6905.JPG
    IMG_6905.JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_6906.JPG
    IMG_6906.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_6907.JPG
    IMG_6907.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 516