• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 XR650R FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DREWMARX

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
Fellow Dogs,

I have a very sweet XRR for sale. It's a 2005 US Spec model, but a wiring harness was built for it by Runner at Off-Road Cycles, it is fully roadworthy, larger headlight fitted and all indicators work. It does not have a battery and everything runs of the stator. Bike starts first kick every time, second kick when cold.

It has the following extras and work done recently:
1. New SM Pro Black rims, approximately 2000km on them. No nics, scrpaes or dents.
2. Brand New RED Cycra Hand Guards (Not in picture)
3. Billet Luggage Rack
4. Pipe is gutted and sounds lekker
5. Header removed and resprayed by Runner at Off-Road Cycles
6. Spare brand new rear fender (One on bike is as good as new)
7. Plastic Bash Plate (Not Fitted)
8. 26 Litre Acerbis Long range tank (Fitted), as well as a 15 litre and 10 litre tank with tank shrouds
9. Bike was serviced by Runner about 2 or 3 weeks ago, bike has done 100km after the service. Valve settings were checked and set correctly by Runner.
10. Engine is 100% and running strong
11. Bike has approximately 20 000km on the clock. Speedo kakked for about 1000km before I replaced the drive in the front wheel.
12. Bike will be sold with a NEW Mitas on the back, similar to one in the foto.

What else can I say? Bike is in great condition, doesn't need any work. Oh! I have a set of NICE durable LED indicators with proper rubber mounts that I still need to fit, the standard orange ones kak and break off for F OL, so I will fit this for whomever decides to buy this bad boy. Bike must go, I have toooo many toys, and my ass is itching for a Husqvarna 701 (Blue and White 690).

I dont have more pics, you are welcome to contact Runner to verify the condition of my bike, and you can contact me directly on whatsapp 084 501 2466 if you want more info. Bike can be viewed at my dad's house. Please note, my dad has cancer and is quite sick, so timewasters may be shot! If you are serious about buying the bike and want to have a look, I'll arrange a viewing at my pops house.

R60 000.00 (nOT Very Negotiable)

Kind Regards

Drew

Attachments

• 20141014_144244.jpg
    20141014_144244.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 923