• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 BMW R1200GS (4902km) for sale ****SOLD****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GS12

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
I have decided to sell by baby, and yes the heading is correct, all of 4902km!!!

She was purchased new in 2006, Dakar yellow (my all time favourite GS colour) with granite grey side tank covers. Part of the purchase included ABS, heated grips, BMW crash bars and aluminium cyclinder guards.

Then this followed....
Touratech:
Badge protector, tank side panel fastners, throttle potentiommeter protector, suspension pivot cover, battery splash guard, oil cooler protector, rear brake lever extension, headlight protector, anti-glare headlamp shield, cockpit cover2, ss heel guard, clutch&brake resevoir covers, rear brake fluid protector, front abs protector.
Other parts:
Big country ss footpeg set and side stand base plate, wild at heart 30mm bar raisers, Krauser tank bars with 2x extreme lights LED spotlights (fitment and electrical done by motorrad). The cat was also removed by motorrad earlier this year and I also fitted an Osram nightbreaker+ H7 headlight globe (not sure why as I dont drive at night, ok I didnt drive much anyway...) An orignal GSA tinted shield was also fitted earlier this year.

As for service record, the 1000km service was done in 2006 followed by annual services in 2007, 2009, 2011 and 2013. Although she wasnt ridden much she was run every single weekend to ensure all oils could circulate where they should as I was accutley aware of what happens to machinery that is used this little. She was garaged through out under a custom cover too.

Honesty bit: the right aluminium cyclinder cover has some small marks on (sulked for weeks anout this, was my fault trying to park her) and the right side tank cover has a very small scratch (courtesty of the dealer when fitting the tank guards, I didnt check upon collection and trusted, the reward was I only saw it weeks later so couldnt hold the dealer to it)

Now for price, yes I know it is way above the "book" value but I dare you to find a better looked after low mileage GS like this one, not to mention better loved (yes I know its a sin so shoot me)....R95000 as she stands.

PS I have photos of every single part and angle but cant post all of them, happy to email serious buyers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 945