• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 KDX 200 R14 000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Cleaning Garage up , and this one will unfortunately also have to go.

I bought this bike from Bonova back in 2013, as the idea was to do some social enduro riding with poffmuis. He, however fell in love and sold his KDX 200 soon after, and, somewhat foolishly, developed a fetish for Midget bikes, leaving me with none to ride with so the bike has basically been undercover for past 2 years, except for the occasional trip to the cafe to keep the engine and bearings happy.

Bike has basically done one bit of riding since in my possession, when one Sunday afternoon we went riding around a veld nearby for about 2 hours.  Lots of fun and very reliable. Starts first kick every time and no hassles at all. To read more about the bike please have a look at the original for sale post back in 2013:

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=121517.0

I have added a long range tank and also have some extra plastics + standerd pipe.

Price R14 000

Some pics:

SxuPLtU.jpg

M9JnJdf.jpg

s8ENMMv.jpg

0ws5JOQ.jpg

Ca1LLOb.jpg

zQ7giYF.jpg

Some extras included, and original tank

X9FgtJ8.jpg

Pic with the old tank on, old tank also included:

RZ4ucar.jpg

Please let me know if interested, will be putting it on Gumtree if not sold in a week.