• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 650 GS (Twin) Up For Sale (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
I read the Thread  "Did you have any success selling your bike in this section?"

So here goes, everybody is looking for a bargain me included
Everybody talks about integrity, honesty, some individuals join only to sell their bikes, some dogs look at post counts, yes things can be dodgy ( like in stoetbulls case).
I know my post counts low, I have never met any of you guys (my bad) barring via the keyboard, I joined for the pure fact that I enjoy the same things as you guys nothing more nothing less.
I have a k@k boss so no time off(That's me), when available the missus & I go riding.
OK so now enough of this cr&p thought I just view my side.

Now I will give you some more back ground

I bought the Bike only to discover afterwords the guy had an off which was repaired, not serious only plastics.
the cost of the Extra's which obviously mean S*&^tall & that is as follows:
Bike                           R 68'000-00
Paintjob                     R 3'000-00
Barkbusters               R 1'500-00
Cappa Screen            R 1'000-00
Headlight Protector   Manufactured myself

Now I leave it up to you guys, the bike is still up for sale(Not desperate) so lets hear what are you guys (who are interested) prepared to offer
Well if it does sell I might just look @ the 1200 GS 30th anniversary edition (so no pressure on the buyers) mwink

S&^t this was long winded for a sales pitch icon_biggrin

I posted this thread on 19 Feb 2010 and gave the history of the bike ( thought the price reasonable I might be wrong).
Hear is the add again

OK the missus is upgrading to the F800 GS so the F650 GS is up for sale
As you all know my son had an off from standstill & damaged the plastics so I had it repaired & sprayed it the colour that you see on the photo's.
Before X-mas the flywheel nut came loose & did some damage to the engine this was repaired under warranty by BMW @ no cost.
The bike is running like a dream went back today to BMW for a check up & oil change after 1'000 km
Extra's:
Bark Busters
Cappa Screen (with minor scratch marks after fall)Std screen available.
Alli tail bracket for tourtech soft bag or what you fancy(Bag Excluded).
Headlight protector.
Model 2008( new twin motor as F800 GS)
Kilos on the clock 4'800+/-                                                    Update 6'350 KM
Warranty expires 04/2010                                                    Expired
Call as sit expires 04/2011 (i Think but can verify)                 Expired
Without the tail bag that will be transferred to the next baby being a R1200 GS
OK the Price: R75'000-00 onco

Attachments

• F650GS_New 001_b.jpg
    F650GS_New 001_b.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 128
  • F650GS_New 003_a.jpg
    F650GS_New 003_a.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 129
  • F650GS_New 002_b.jpg
    F650GS_New 002_b.jpg