• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 BMW F650GS Twin For Sale - Price dropped *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptashark

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F700GS
Wife is pregnant, and it seems babies are damn expensive even before they arrive! So need to sell my bike with a broken heart.

49,000km, full service history, last service done end July at Bavarian Centurion. Chain & sprockets still great, tires still has many many miles on them - a pair of Metzeler Tourance Next. PM for more info.

On the bike:

- Foldable round mirrors, means you can actually see what's going on behind you
- Headlight protector with orange insert on normal beam, I do have the clear insert for normal and orange for highbeam as well.
- Shorty two finger clutch and gear lever made by TR Tec: https://www.trtecadventure.co.za/?p=121  Much more comfortable than the long ones
- I do have the original levers in the toolbox, welcome to take them
- Barkbusters. Bought them second hand, they are a little scratched but really help with the wind in the winter to be honest!
- Upgraded the front three bulbs to Phillips diamondvision(Think it's diamondvision in any case but know it's Phillips). Much much brighter and whiter than the standard bulbs.
Battery also only about 6 months old.

- I have a tooltube lying around that you are welcome to, 25l prepsol that can go with the bike, a luggage rack I never installed - no fittings - then Motul Chain cleaner and lube, chain scrubber thingy as well, tire repair kit with a few bombs, torx allen keys as well and bike still has the few tools that fit under the seat - screwdriver, torx screwdriver etc.

Not sure if I should sell my kit. Gearne urban boots, 10UK - not the nice adventure ones, but damn comfy for city driving. Alpinestars Cape Town XL jacket with inner, Alpinestars Overpants 36 I think, Richa XL Evolution gloves - looks like Batman's gloves, pretty neat. Not selling my helmet though. We can negotiate about any kit you want extra when you buy the bike.

Bike is in Pretoria East, Moreleta Park

Looking for R52,000  or make me an offer.

R50,000.00

Gone to a very nice gent! It's been fun, but time to move on.

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 686
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 684
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 683