• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 BMW F800GS - Lava Orange - R 70 000 (sold)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lem

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi dogs

Things are really moving quickly in the Marx household. Our first baby is on the way and we've just signed an offer to purchase a new home and I have to free up some cash to help foresee the unforeseen.

So I knew this day would come that I had to sell this superb bike. 

Bought the bike last year September and out of all the bike's I've ever had, this one gave me the most smiles and I did my most memorable trips on this bike. It's a sad day for me, but I'm also excited about what's in store for the future. It's time to pass this baby on to someone else to enjoy as I (we) did. I will be quitting riding for a (hopefully only short) while.

I bought it on 57 000km. The previous owner bought it as a commuter who had it farkled out for trips...only to do around three weekend trips in his 5 years of ownership.

The bike is fully kitted for touring. Full service history at Auto Atlantic & later Donfords Stellenbosch. 

2010 Lava Orange
73600km
ABS & Heated Grips

Extras  :deal:

• Excel Front Rim
    Progressive Front Fork springs
    Upgraded rear shock from MP Custom Valve
    1200GS Screen made to fit plus aerotrim
    Barkbusters
    ROX Handlebar raisers
    Scott Steering Damper
    Wild at Heart Mirror Extenders
    Pazzo Two Finger levers
    Wild At Heart rear brake lever
    Wild At Heart 800GS luggage plate
    Wild At Heart Bashplate
    Wild At Heart Bigfoot Side stand plate
    Fastway Wide Footpegs
    Wolfman Pannier Racks
    Wolfman Luggage Bags
    BMW Enduro Seat
    2nd seat shaped for shorter rider and better pillion comfort.
    Acrapovic Cannister (baffles still in)

Tyres would need replacement in a few 1000kms. I'm not gonna replace them for now, so the seller can fit whichever brand and combination that would work best for him/her. I found the TKC80 front and Mitas E07 combo perfect for the riding I did, but that's personal preference.

I will repair the small hole in the instrument cluster and will sell the bike with a roadworthy certificate. Bike is in my name and fully paid.

This bike is a superb specimen. If you're not from the Cape, just fly down and ride it anywhere you want to.

For viewing contact me:

Louis Marx
[email protected]

Bike is in Durbanville

R 70 000

Attachments

• vooraansig.jpg
    vooraansig.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,355
  • Clutch aansig.jpg
    Clutch aansig.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 1,350