• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 BMW G650GS Sertao for sale - R55 000 (Windhoek, Namibia)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlomC

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
My wife and I decided to sell her 650 Sertao and upgrade her to a 990... Here follows our details:

Year: 2012
Model: G650GS Sertao
Mileage: 20 900 km (Approximately 60% on tar and 40% dirt – we’re the second owner)
Requested Price: R 55 000

Extras/ Improvements/Other:
- Standard BMW Heated grips
- 12V Hella-type Socket (I believe this has to be requested when you order a brand spanking new bike)
- Pro Taper handlebar (BMW standard bent with a front wheel wash-out fall)
- Motoradical ‘bigger/rougher’ foot pegs (still have the standard ones if you prefer)
- Titanium hand guards
- Aluminium spacer installed on the front brake cylinder in order to fit properly on the Pro Taper handlebars.
- I cut off the tip of the front brake lever so that they can fit inside the hand guards to protect them – she broke two levers.

The tyres are at about 50% front and rear. New battery installed.
Steering head bearings was replaced by Danric Auto BMW dealer in Windhoek +/- 2000km back when we went through there.

She’s had two falls, one being on a small piece of gravel she pulled the front brake too hard and it washed out and the other was in sand, when she was not very comfortable yet. Damage of the falls is
evident in the photos.

The bike is currently in Windhoek  :thumleft: waiting to be taken.

We do however need some help from the Namibian wild dogs please...if you hear or know about anyone in that beautiful country who would be interested, please share this add.
My wife’s mother lives in Swakopmund and the aunt in Windhoek, it’s currently registered on her aunts name.

There you have it...I don’t think there is anything more I can tell...Except for everything mentioned, the bike runs well, we haven’t had any problems.
I hope it’ll find a good home.

These 3 are the latest/last photos just before it left Pretoria... (not the last pic, that was a while back)

6ed685fbc1dbc06f11ff97ef214001f1.jpg

70e98bacec2fe96adf84892e59a36da0.jpg

a78d4dd662fb35b7721d94ed46bf4b6e.jpg