• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC 1200 for sale - price reduced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XC1200

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
I am selling my 2013 Tiger XC which comes out standard with the spotlights, bashplate, radiator guard, heated grips, hella power plug point etc etc

This is a 1200cc with a drive shaft so no worries to lube and tension the chain.

It has 26344km on the clock. It has been serviced every 15000km and I have done an additional oil change every 7500km.

I bought it with the aftermarket pipe on it...not sure the type of pipe but it sounds awesome.

I have an additional seat for it which is a bit lower than the standard seat. I have also put on wider foot pegs.

The front tyre is still ok but the rear tyre is starting to wear. Its still ok to ride, but it has already done about 5000km.

I have washed it after the Canola run but it needs another wash to get it 100% clean again...so yes...I know it is still a bit dirty.

The tank bag is also included.

R110.000 onco

now R100.000