• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 BMW F800GSA - slightly damaged for a bargain!!! (Sold)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XRRX

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I guess you haven't seen an add like this before... :-\

After 4 years of delightful ownership, I  had a bit of an "off" recently... :-[
It left my beloved bike with a few scratches that is negligible to most "normal" people, but it is just too much for my OCD ... ;) It is probably also not worthwhile for me to file an insurance claim either... :-\

So I decided to put it up for sale at a bargain price, should it not sell, I'll either have to make peace with the scratches or go the insurance claim route, as I'm not prepared to just spray the crash-bars!!

It is a 2014 F800GSA with 42000km on the clock with FSH - last service was done on 37500km - major service where the neck-bearings as well as front shocks were overhauled too.

Extras: 
1.  Upper crash bars
2.  Alu bash plate
3.  BMW luggage plate
4.  GIVI topbox
5.  Cowley slip-on
6.  Maier rear shock protector
7.  Fork sox
8.  Headlight protector
9.  Spotlight protectors

The tyres were also replaced at the last service - so still very good! Standard exhaust and equipment, books, spare key, everything in order!
The crash-bars and hand guard is scratched on the right-hand side, with a few minor scratches on the plastics behind the crash-bars.Nothing is cracked or broken!!!

R75 000 including RWC - not negotiable!

Pics of "crash" and damage: (Yes, I had my 17yr old boy as pillion, thank God he wasn't injured!! I have a broken pinky finger and a few other bruises, but nothing serious.)

Attachments

• Fall1.jpg
    Fall1.jpg
    730.1 KB · Views: 487
  • Fall2.jpg
    Fall2.jpg
    712.4 KB · Views: 482
  • Fall3.jpg
    Fall3.jpg
    673.3 KB · Views: 480