29th September to Hondeklipbaai

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey950

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Hello guys and girls - haven't posted in this section before but was wanting your opinions/thoughts...

I'm planning on going up to H-Klipbaai on the 29th Sept, then take it slowly back down to Lamberts/Elandsbay before turing inland to Cedarberg area for another 1 or 2 nights, Algeria or the Oasis via Wuppertal. We have 6 or 7 days off to just explore, hike, ride, relax en miskien kuier so 'n bietjie...

I'll be with Pillion on a 950SE so although i won't be being too windgat we'll also want to make the most of the roads, bike  and the scenery the area has to offer. Not particularly scared of decent sand roads but, pillion being a wee bit pregnant (2 months) we will play it safe. Not sure whether to get to HKBay in one day and then explore or take 2 days to get there.

Does anyone have any suggestions of good routes - i've been through all the relevant ride reports and they look great? We'll have tent etc packed and take extra petrol. If anyone's thinking of going up at that time too we'd be glad to have the company of another or simply wing it alone...

Cheers
Mike