• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 Bike Trailer for sale - Testing the waters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Greetings Wild Dogs

First off, just want to say, this trailer does not belong to me, but I would like to know if anyone would be interested in this, and at what price?
Reason I ask is because a private buyer from East London is interested in buying my Dad's 2012 F800GS Triple Black, but cannot afford his full asking price and wants to use this trailer to "pay in" as a trade-off on the difference.

I might want to help my Dad out and take the risk of buying this trailer and selling it right away, but would ideally like to know what you think its worth and how much you would be interested in it at. Its fully licensed, roadworthy and has papers, but as Manic kindly pointed out to me, he said those look like Isuzu rims, ha ha.

How should I know, I don't stay in a trailer park like him?
Anyways, anyone keen, shoot with your offers, or value you would be definitely interested in.

Thanks

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 340