• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

91/92 Africa Twin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigG

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Hi Guys

Unfortunately I have to sell my AT... Not very chuffed bout the fact but it needs to be done.

I have only had it for about 6 months now. It needs some cosmetic work... rust on the spokes and some on the discs... stuff like that.
I changed the battery when I bought it, seat was reupholstered, gave it a service, fitted a new Pirelli Scorpion on the back, I also have a front one which has not yet been fitted. Theres also a Givi top box and brand new crash bars which has also not yet been fitted.

The bike goes really well, I love the ground clearance... oh ya, the bike was imported a few years ago from England, thus the clock is in miles. it is sitting on approx 76000 miles, but the previous owner said that it was a second hand one that he bought as the old one stopped working.

I will try and attach a pic, otherwise please send me a pm and I will forward via email.

I am looking for +- R28 000.00 (Neg)
There is also some other extra's that we can talk about, Oxford Soft Luggage, tankbag, clothing, etc.

Regards

Sorry no luck with the pics....

PRICE NOW R25 000.00