A new Dog!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640
Hi all. New member Brenton here a.k.a. JaxxGTA from Salt Rock, KZN.  I picked up a low mileage, one owner 2005 625 SXC a couple of weeks ago in JHB and couldn't be happier! It's my first KTM after owning mostly Honda and Suzuki 125/250 2-stroke MX bikes (and a DR500 many years ago) so it is a bit of a change. I am nearing 50 so needed something for more leisurely trails and fun rides and something more exciting to ride to the shops occasionally. This bike ticks all the boxes. She is very much stock with even the suspension settings were close to what the factory set. The previous owner took very good care of her and I couldn't believe how clean she is as a 15 year old bike. If the previous owner happens to be on here then give that man a Bells!! No tool marks on any engine bolts and everything looking the same as when she rolled off the factory floor. I feel bad just riding her off road because she will get scuffs and scratches but then again that is what these things are built for isn't it!

Great to join a like minded community. I look forward to hooking up with some of you KZN fellas soon. I plan to get a used 640 tank, seat plus fairing then adventurise her a little but try not make any irreversible mods and will keep all original parts in case I ever decide to sell.

Here's my new pumpkin....
uVsbBW.jpg

w49Z68.jpg

KvLTn9.jpg

vtMEXR.jpg

Attachments

• DSC08661-6.jpg
    DSC08661-6.jpg
    843.3 KB · Views: 92