Acme Motor Salvage-queries/help section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvage

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi All

We have reactivated our account, if i may take a moment to give you a guideline, ad should be in childboard in a day or two with a direct link to website

Previously we had an account however it wasn't  monitored so many things went unattended - ALL SPARES ARE JHB BASED- I work for Acme and don't deal directly with the bike section as i am based in KZN and only do trucks and cars- however - if there is something that you require and/or battling to get a response on then please let me know and i can chase from my side - Tony 031 -7691465 or 0835579048 or [email protected].

First try should be direct with our JHB office on 011 9433901/2 and you can speak directly to Manny or Paul or you can mail [email protected] and copy me in if you like.
I have read through all the previously posted complaints and gratitude given, however sometimes cable theft of telephone lines(common unfortunately) and sometimes just not returning calls is to blame.
Sometimes not all spares are available as bikes get sold complete or those that are too bad to repair are stripped and sold off in parts - mostly BMW but we do get other brands as well, although not in the same volume - Harley frequent every now and then as well as off road plastics.

And just incase you were not aware we do rental bikes as well ;)

I am here to try help if you have any hassles whilst enquiring , in the meanwhile -    www.acmesalvage.co.za

Kind Regards
Tony