Adventure Riding gear - why can it not be more simple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fred400

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
Selecting new adventure gear should be simple, right, as long as you accept it in a dark colour and you are happy with using European climate based clothing, and sell your house first, ….herein lies the glitch, I am not….   

Can anybody help with product information/reference/or reviews? – I am planning to replace my ailing adventure riding gear and is currently looking for an adventure jacket with copious amounts of “mesh” in the chest and arms regions.  The matching pants needs to be vented similarly and have stretch pads over the knee.  Rear “exit vents” are important, and a hydration pouch will be much appreciated.  European style summer kit is still simply to hot for our Tankwa summer.  The BM wobbleyourwallet and Orange Bling – sell your house first kit, is just to HOT in the summer mode. Now that all has been said, can I get it in Kaki, sand, or stone type colour please – why black or other dark colours, still confuses the hell out of me (even with matric science) – heat and dust do not go well with black…I will not succumb to this menace again…..

HELP.....