• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Airoh S5 New For Sale and Review Sold!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ezee Rider

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Sup Gents, i bought this and rode with it twice, then sold my bike 2 weeks ago, i am not going to be riding soon so selling all the add ons.
Seeing as i had the old S4, i can give potential buyers a honest view on my thoughts on the new S5, all i can say is wow! great build quality, lekka feature to have built in flip up / down tinted visor, no more sunglasses 8) The pearl white finish is tit! less is more graphics . stickers, i like that, the visor closes with a click, much much better than old S4, the fit is snug and i am sure will wear in as time goes by, like the ratchet clicky thingy to fasten, nice easy release clip, the bonus is the peak folds down to make storage easier, and the peak is stable at any speed, even better than my S4 and other helmets i have had, no vibrating, lastly it has space to mount comms system speakers cavities for your ears, and that's about that, best helmet i would say for the price.

Mine is pearl white, size is large, is still brand new, in the box with everything it came with, i want R2 500, new price is R3 300 i think, i am in George, i will include courier at my cost door to door in south African borders. Whats app me on 082 9277 one six eight

Attachments

• s53.jpg
    s53.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 383
  • s51 (1).jpg
    s51 (1).jpg
    190 KB · Views: 380
  • s52.jpg
    s52.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 379
  • s54.jpg
    s54.jpg