• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

All BMW rider gear on sale at Donford in Stellenbosch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Hi All

I received an e-mail from Donford BMW in Stellenbosch that all their rider gear is on sale at cost plus 5% plus VAT.

I went thru yesterday to have a look and they have a fair amount of stock they are trying to move, including Enduro Helmets at R3454.20 incl VAT.

I don't work for or have any affiliation with BMW and am posting this to let other wild dogs who may be in the market know about this.

Here is the e-mail I got from them:

If bargains are what you are looking for then now is the time to spoil yourself or your loved ones!

Donford Motorrad are having a massive Clearance Sale and offering great deals on all Rider Gear stock. Please note that this offer is only available on current stock and not on items which need to be ordered from the factory.

Sale starts 5 November 2007.

Christmas definitely has come early this year!

For more information please contact on the Rider Gear Clearance Sale  contact Christopher, Nazeem or Manie in the Donford Parts Lifestyle Boutique or phone 021 8884200