An unplanned ride to nowhere in particular.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Blip It!

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Is there anyone out there who would like to join me this for an unplanned ride to nowhere in particular? I have no plan, I just want to ride as many dirt roads as we can and to take anyone we fancy. I live in Hoedspruit, if you are from Gauteng, Mpumalanga or Limpopo and would like to join me, you are welcome. The only plan I have is to meet in Lydenburg, pack as light as possible, (maybe a second pair of rods and a toothbrush! :biggrin: ), and to utilize B&B's or backpacker accomodation for sleep overs. Probably around 3 or 4 days trip, 300 to 600Ks per day, can be in the week or over a weekend, I am self employed so my boss is pretty flexible so I can fit in with when you can join me. In my experience these are the best rides, unplanned and open to the calling of remote open dirt roads. ;)
If you are interested in joining me give me a shout and let me know what dates suit you, but I am going with or without you! :ricky:

4 to 7 March.

1. Just Blip It.
2.Manic. (Cancelled)
3. BoerSchoeman.
4. HVDM (2 days)
5. Janneman.(Cancelled)
6. Daemon? (Cancelled)