• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any RALLYE goods for sale? CRF450X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I have decided to strip and build up my CRF450X into a rallye bike.. its always just been a dream to have a bike that I can hopefully use to participate in a rallye with but even if i don't get to participate I want to build up a bike that is quick has a very long range

Its going to be a pooratec build so although I appreciate dealers and suppliers going through these threads looking for a sale i am really looking for the guys who have stuff lying in their garage the they will never use that I can get on the cheap

Looking for rear tanks, front fairings, bash plate that holds tools, any wiring ISO etc would be nice to have but not 100% necessary as I will probably be a rally lite person for a while.

If anyone has a CAD drawing of a rallye tower I could use that would be a win as well.

Lets see what you have

Thanks

Fuzzy