Atlantis dunes park Annual permits for 2014/2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fred400

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
Guys,

Received updated info for the 2015 annual permit season, opening from today.  See quote from CT bulk water.

"The conditions are the same as last year.

The tariffs have increased - Motorcycle or Quad Annual permit - R830.00 or pro rata, year ending 30 June 2015

Please Note:
a)    Exact amount cash or cheque required.
b)    We require Original ID 
c)      A copy of your licence disk papers for the vehicle or trailer that will tow the bikes to the location is required
d)    Should you be collecting for a friend or someone other than yourself – I require a written request from that person and that it has been certified from the police station with his/her Original ID. No copies accepted. Failure to comply will result in no permit being issued
e)      We are trying to improve the efficiency of this office and due to the fact that Annuals take time and to avoid long queues we kindly request that you make an appointment for Annual permits. 021 487 2485. First come first serve basis. Bookings open on the 1ST July 2014.

A new development that I am sure you will be pleased about….Management has agreed and it has been included in the tariff that your bike permits whether quad or motorbike will cover the rider PLUS one passenger

Please book a suitable time with my office for the issue of these permits.

Have a lovely day

Kind Regards
Chantalle Sterrenberg

Film and Entry Permits
Bulk Water
City of Cape Town
38 Wale Street, 8th Floor
Office hours: 08h00-12h30 and 13h30-15h30 (Monday to Friday only)

Tel: 021 487 2485"