Auto Atlantic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Red

Pack Dog
Reaction score
I want to tell you about the great service I have hade from Auto Atlantic
at the V@A Waterfront . In the week I seviced my 1100GS at home,yearly
I give the old girl a major sevice change all fluids feul filter strip and grease the swing arm bearings balance the throttel bodies and give every thing else the once over . The only thing I cant do at home is set the CO leveles because I dont have a meter . So off to Shane at A.A , the next day he calls me up to tell me my bike is ready and to say that I had pinched the tappet cover gasket when I had set tha valve clearances :oops: so he had replaced it . When I picked up my bike this morning I wipped out my debit card expecting a few hundred R but no the total bill was the cost of the gasket R35.50 no labour and no charge for the CO setting which showed that the bike was running rich . On the way home the bike is running like a new one sharp fast and fun a great job from A.A and a special thanks to Shane who said no charge because he had worked on the bike in his lunch time . Like Arnold said I will be back!!