Better late than never!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeeSA

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi Dogz,

I've ridden bikes for quite a few years. I got my first GSA in 2010, rode it around on the pavement until Feb this year (that's when I joined the forum!) when I first ventured offroad for a ride led by iamgigglz. What an awesome mudbath on the Canal Roads and Breedts neck, and after my swim I was hooked. Shortly after that, me and Pillion joined iamgigglz and another dozen honde and hit dullstroom in the pouring rain, that was quite interesting with Pillion on the back and me with a dry mouth.

Since then I've done a couple of intro riding courses, one with Country Trax and one 'Ride the Dunes' with Cytech quite recently. I've also been on several of Country Trax's outrides on the third Sunday of every month, which is quite a jol. My biggest ride was in September when myself and a few friends went down to Mooi River for the Alfie Cox Dual Sport Festival... We managed to get to the top of Sani and cross that off the bucket list.

So here I am, ready to ride in the dirt as often as possible!

Cheers,

GeeSA.

Attachments

• 416.jpg
    416.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 42