Better late then never???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msomi

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi all,

Broke my foot quite badly a few years ago & as a result was unable to kick start my beloved XR600 (Ganda Ganda) anymore.   She stood in the garage for about a year until I could pluck up the courage to let her go. :'(

Came across this website / forum about a year ago, read my first ride report & the bug bit, HARD!!!!! been a visitor almost daily ever since. :spitcoffee:  

Eventually managed to save up enough (between DIY renovating eating all my spare cash for 4 yrs) to get myself something with a "happy button" picked up my 2008 KLR 650 about a month ago, its a non runner (gearbox exploded) but I am slowly getting all the bits together (thanks to Le Cap!! & the wealth of info on this site). I have decided to do a complete engine rebuild whilst I'm at it. Will post something in projects soon..

Anyway, hope to be back on the DIRT roads soon & hopefully bump into a few of you along the way. :ricky:

Cheers for now :thumleft: