Bike programs on TV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langpad

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
I just need a spot to vent some steam after watching 2 wheels on TV. What an absolute load of crap. I hope nobody on this forum is affiliated, well if so, then view this as constructive criticism.  :laughing4: They just showed a "shootout" nogal between a R3.5m Bentley and the BMW sport tourer bike. I mean WTF??? Now what is the point of compairing a car to a bike  ??? It's like comparing a warthog to a let's see....uhm snake, they're both animals ...and that's about it really. Nothing in common, jack shit. No really guys I've tried every time to watch the show, or Bike SA for that matter and every time its just race results which I could've gotten online 5 days before and the same old marketing crap. Whatever happened to instructional type programming where they get advise from the pros, tips about servicing and other related mechanical aspects. Anything will do but the whole thing is targeted at either people who are in the market for brand new bikes or still have bikes under warrentee and are not allowed to touch their bikes.
Anyway thanks for the vent...jeez