Blasting through Sutherland on AWESOME tracks.... 990R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpcussen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
So I think there is a ride report coming from Gareth on this trip, but I thought I would post some of this footage as its been a few weeks now. We were invited to stay out on a Farm, normally only frequented by Hikers, by the owner Rudolf who is also a biker, he has a KLR 650. We stayed in a little old slave cottage for 100 bucks per person per night, with no electricity in sub zero temperatures, was chilly and I basically slept fully clothed the first night! Mud had turned into potters clay as they had some rare rainfall at that time which was extremely slippery but once that dried up a bit, it was an absolute blast!  :ricky:

Some absolutely fantastic fast flowing tweespoor that just goes on and on, cant beat it for a 990 –It’s on private land and so many of these tracks had never been ridden by anyone other than Rudolf, although he said the Amageza route was near here. He arranged access onto his mates neighbouring farms for us also, and he is looking to have more DS bikers stay on the farm, rent the cottage and he will take you on a tour! It’s a fantastic opportunity for some great flowing riding in one of the best parts of the country to ride our big bikes… in my opinion. Sutherland has some mystical appeal, such empty beauty and very satisfying riding. The main thing is that we want to keep the farmers happy and respect their land and with them on board and we have some of the best flowing tracks in the world when you take into account the scenery!... and Rudolf is your man to take you there. Enjoy a little of the riding below.....

Other rider:
Justin - KLR650
Gareth - 800XC
Yves - KLR650
Adrian - KLR650
Tom - KTM 990
Rudolf the farmer - KLR650

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/p8SCjby82gc[/flash]