• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW 1150 GS For Sale SOLD!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickus

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
The bike is in excellent condition, only had it since April '09. I bought the bike on 71500km's and currently it's sitting at 72900km's. I had it serviced at Autoluxus BMW in Upington when I got it in April......(R1700)
Tyres are good, and it's got a topbox.
Heated grips......NO ABS
The bike is really in pristine condition and goes like clockwork........."ex GP/Transvaal bike"
Reason for selling..........wanna go Dark  :peepwall: and a certain Mr Orange has a 950SE for sale.
I love the BMW but I wanna do a bit more agressive off-road and gravel riding. I live in the Kalahari so I need something that I can enjoy in the thick red sand dunes.

Price: R55k

Can somebody help me to post pictures.......I tried but my patience is getting te better of me.

Bike is listed on Gumtree with photo's: https://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-for-Sale-scooters-motorcycles-motorbikes-BMW-1150-GS-W0QQAdIdZ142367330

0880bg0_20.jpeg

11448me_20.jpeg

0811m28_20.jpeg

2477k0f_20.jpeg